- Read the Bible in a year.
- Make a custom recipe book with all my favorite recipes.
Create a photo book of our first years of marriage.
- Have professional pictures taken of our little family.
- Print a canvas from those pictures.
- Learn to drive a stick shift WELL.
- Go to the Jazz Festival in Chicago.
- Go see a play on Broadway again.
Visit Chicago again. Buy bikes for us.
- Visit New York (Warwick!)
- Go to the Smithsonian.
- Paint the kitchen.
- Make a Artist Profile (Make, Do, Simplify) series for the blog.
- Be more of a minimalist.
- Learn to be at least mildly conversational in Korean.
- Visit Korea.
Maybe put a bun in the oven ;)…or not…we will see…
- Buy Daryl a new guitar.
- Pay off all our debt.
- Write more love notes.
- Bake a pie from absolute scratch.
- Go VEGAN (or at least plant-based!)
- Share the good news with as many people as possible.
- Plant a spring and fall garden.
- Convert Daryl to vegetarian ;). (Don’t tell him!)
- Organize our house to a crazy degree.
Simplify my wardrobe.
- Share my craft projects via our blog!
- Make time to go outside and just be.
- Get off social media!
- Insititue a gouter like the French do! Tea and all!
- Start Composting.
- Do a self-portrait series.
- Go strawberry picking
- Maybe buy a house?
One month of not eating out!
- Start an easy shop? Or online store!
- Wear a size 8 again
- Get a kitten!
Take a ride on a train.
- Visit our friends in Vegas and Kansas.
- Scan childhood photos of our parents and us.
- Go hiking more.
Read two classic novels. Watch 3 classic movies.
- Stick to pilates for 12 months straight!
- Stay in a b&b for a date night.
- Make homemade pasta.
- Go to another ballet.
- Learn to braid.
- Start a bullet journal.
Use my planner for all things organization! Do a Spending Fast. Get a massage at a swanky spa!
- Memorize 30 favorite scriptures.
- Attend a taping of our favorite late night shows.
Buy only quality clothes/shoes.
- Write in my journals to friends every chance I get!
Get a sticking file cabinet! You know you need one!
- Figure out what’s next job wise!
- Design a new blog/website.
- Visit Nashville
Get new pots and pans!
- Read one book a month and document favorites.
- Blog more regularly.
- Visit the Grand Canyon.
- Visit Ireland!
- Make a success of my little booth.
- Make a new 101 in 1001 list!
Start date: January 1st 2017.
End date: September 29th 2019.